Sunday, October 21, 2012

Respectfulness By Louis


Hello, my name is Louis Normandin and I will tell you about how to have a great Halloween without getting into trouble.  It is pretty easy to stay out of trouble on Halloween night but people sometimes walk into the middle of a conflict. The most common reason for people to get in trouble is bowls full of delicious candy. When someone leaves out a bowl and has a sign that says, "Take only one" I know how temping it can be.  I have personal experience with this problem. I was trick or treating last year with a couple of friends and we went to this one house that had a bowl full of Kit Kats. This house looked like no one was in it, the lights were off, and the car was gone. I was temped to take the candy I only took one for two reasons, I knew it was wrong, and I hate Kit Kats. My friends took more than one and right after a woman came out of the house yelling at them to get back here.  I apologized to the lady for my friends' behavior and was off. The point of this story is that you never know who is watching you. Just remember to be on your best behavior this Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment